lundi 5 octobre 2015

New Projects - October 2015

Just popping in today to share 2 new projects I'm going to make with my students in a few weeks.

The first one will be a key ring.

a closer look...
pretty little girl...

I cut my owl with the Marianne Design Collectable cutting die. I used different felts and fabrics and a piece of ribbon to hang the owl to the key ring. Funny, right, with these googly eyes!

The second project is a new page for our Smash Book. As you can see, it will concern... Christmas! I wanted to use my Hema enveloppes (always sooooo nice!) and pastel colors for change. The paper pad comes from Falala Recollections: 180 pages colorful and bright. Just love it!




Leave me a comment if you have time!
Thanks for stopping by!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

N'hésitez pas à me laisser vos commentaires !