vendredi 2 janvier 2015

New dies, new cards!

Happy New Year everyone!
Let me tell you something important... Santa is such a good man!! He knows what I really like (making cards and scrapbooking) ; so, for Christmas, he brought me new dies! LOL!

The dies are from Little B and they've got a "Holiday" set which is just wonderful and lovely with a magnetic storage binder: perfect!



I also got the "Halloween" set (but did not have time to make some cards yet).

So, now my projects (all ready for next Christmas... of course!):



a closer look...

Third one, trying a 3D effect...

a closer look...

And the last one (for today), already gone because it was for my godson, Marc. I put some glossy accent on the reindeer.... not sure you can see it on the picture. Anyway, hope Santa was nice with you too!


Thank you so much for stopping by,
Catherine


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

N'hésitez pas à me laisser vos commentaires !