lundi 5 janvier 2015

New cards!

Hi all!
I'm just popping in today to show you my last projects!
The 2 first cards are birthday cards. First one, for my godson (who will be 24 soon) and the second one, for my niece, Salomé.



As I told you in a previous article, I wanted to use my new dies: the Litte B holiday set! So, I made the following cards: 


I show you a closer look because I wanted to add some glossy accent on the decorations. Hope you can see it on the picture.

The last card is a very simple card because the paper was just beautiful by himself! I just added the stars on the trees and the tree on the right side of the card (wanted here again to have a 3D effect so I glued 2 trees on one another with 3D foam squares!)



Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day!
Catherine


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

N'hésitez pas à me laisser vos commentaires !