samedi 17 janvier 2015

Cards

Hello there!

Today, I have 4 new projects to share using my different new dies!
The first one is a birthday card featuring Little B Holiday die set. This kit might be my favorite one ever! For the balloons, I used the big Christmas bauble die (funny, right?)


The second card is for one of my customers who is going to have a baby boy next February.


And the last cards are projects for next Christmas... boo! The first one is a very simple card: I wanted something modern (for change). Here, you just need to cut 3 circles with 3 different papers, fold in the middle and glue them together. Then with a black pen I wrote a line (or 2) all around the card and one in the middle to light the Christmas bauble.




 This one is probably my favorite. Super simple but efficient, no?


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Catherine


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

N'hésitez pas à me laisser vos commentaires !