vendredi 19 juin 2015

New Cards! - June 2015

I know... I should work more but... I just received my new dies and could not wait...
Just like children when they receive their presents: must play righ now!

Here, on my first card, you can see the Paper Smooches dies (birthday words) and the Sizzix Framelits dies (scallop frame rectangle). I really love the frames: so nice and so easy to work with. Concerning the words, I'm not sure... With some words like "birthday" or even "happy", you must glue each letter separatly (Oh my! I've bought a "word" not an alphabet... you see what I mean....) Concerning the word "cheers", it's all right: it's only one word not 6 letters you try, more or less, to glue all together). Anyway, it's now too late to complain... I've got the dies and I'm gonna use them!


For this card, I used one of the Toga collection patterned paper. I'm not buying new papers or the last new dies you can find on the web all the time: too expensive for me!
I just try to use all the patterned papers I've already got as soon as possible.



On the following card, I tried to add some dimension (hope you can see it). After gluying the word "celebrate" (4 pieces), I added some glass beads on the top of my ice creams (the beads were bought at Gifi market, they are not for scrapbooking but usually used to decorate your tables... (less explensive anyway than scrap embellishments). 


And the last one... the word "birthday" is inside the card... It took me more time to cut and glue it than to create my card... Well... almost....! LOL!

Thank you for stopping by,
Please do not hesitate to send your comments.
See ya!
Catherine


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

N'hésitez pas à me laisser vos commentaires !